Hey Californian’s, Enjoy a Fun and Interactive Mandatory Sexual Harassment Training
We offer one course for all employees and one course for supervisors and managers specifically. Both are AB1825 compliant and focused on interaction and entertainment in order to “ease the pain” of attending a mandatory training.
Mixed Course Description
An on-site one-hour course for all employees, followed by a one-hour breakout session for supervisors only. The general session provides employees with a risk-assessment tool and non-threatening shared vocabulary to ensure appropriate workplace behavior. The break-out session provides supervisors with practical tips in preventing harassment and handling complaints (including a script for supervisors).
Supervisor-Only Course Description
An on-site two-hour course for supervisors only, which covers the topics required by AB 1825, as well as other areas of illegal harassment. The session provides supervisors with practical tips in preventing harassment and handling complaints (including a script for supervisors).
Learning Objectives (As Required by AB 1825)
- Describe reasons to prevent sexual harassment
- Define sexual harassment under the law and identify examples
- Refresh knowledge and understanding of the company’s anti-harassment policy
- Discuss supervisor’s roles in preventing and dealing with harassment
- Learn a risk-assessment tool that aids in determining the boundaries of appropriate workplace behavior
This course is taught exclusively by our partner, Alisa Shorago, JD, who is an accomplished trainer, as well as an attorney with experience in sexual harassment litigation. Alisa provides only training services, not legal services, through Civility Partners.