Here’s the Deal:
I need a Marketing and Administrative Assistant who can boldly take my business where it has never gone before. In other words, there is a ton of opportunity for my consulting and training business to grow, and I don’t have time to do everything that’s needed to make that happen. I need you to help me create and implement marketing initiatives, and to provide some administrative support.
You can learn more about me and my business here, at www.CivilityPartners.com
My vision for the right person, right now, is to get started on sending the attorney emails I mention below in the first bullet point, and go from there. If we find we make a stellar team, then we’d start focusing on the other bullets, and your position would grow from there.
Pay, Hours and Location:
I will pay minimum wage, $10/hour. BUT, if I earn revenue from something that YOU did, I will share the wealth and give you some of it on top of the $10/hour.
We can decide together what your work hours will be. Ideally I’d like to see you twice/week for 2 hours, so four hours per week total, for now.
You must also know that I am a solopreneur and work from home. I will want you to come here and we can work across from my kitchen table together. Once we build up some trust I’d certainly be fine with you working from home.
- Using a list of employment law attorneys I have already created, the assistant will do minor research on each attorney in order to personalize a template email prior to sending it on my behalf
- Repost my weekly enewsletter to my website blog, Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter
- Locate relevant articles about workplace bullying and building a positive culture in order to post on Twitter and Facebook
- Complete and submit proposals for speaking at conferences
- Research and understand how to maximize a LinkedIn Premium Account, and implement action items
- Research, develop and implement other appropriate and cost-effective marketing and sales initiatives to reach target markets, as time permits
- Book travel arrangements for my business trips
- Put together and mail corporate gifts to clients and others
- Assist in managing and organizing an HR online class I am working to create
- Assist in maintaining my CRM, HubSpot
- Manage my Virtual Assistant and other vendors
- Serve as administrative assistant as needed, such as completing regulatory forms, handling mailings, responding to emails, writing process documents, etc.
- Obsessive about details
- You’ve got to have strong writing skills!
- Creative and tech savvy; proficient on the ol’ computer or laptop
- Willing and able to learn new things, and take the plunge on implementing them
- Lover of creating and following checklists and systems (I love a good checklist, don’t you?!)
- Excited about learning to grow a business, and about learning and growing yourself
- A free-spirit is probably good, because this business is not a regular 9-5’er
- Confidence in yourself and your ideas
- Outgoing, friendly and positive attitude
- You have to like dogs… I have two.
This position is ideal for a college student majoring in marketing or business, but anyone who’s looking for some extra cash can certainly apply!
Please send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to Catherine@CivilityPartners.com. Please include in the cover letter the three reasons why you should be selected, and what you liked most about my website.