Here’s a great list of resources for ending workplace bullying and violence, from the business school at Northeastern University. Thought I’d share it!
About Catherine Mattice Zundel
Catherine Mattice Zundel, MA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP is President of consulting and training firm, Civility Partners, and has been successfully providing programs in workplace bullying and building positive workplaces since 2007. . Her clients include Fortune 500’s, the military, several universities and hospitals, government agencies, small businesses and nonprofits. She has published in a variety of trade magazines and has appeared several times on NPR, FOX, NBC, and ABC as an expert, as well as in USA Today, Inc Magazine, Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, and more. Catherine is Past-President of the Association for Talent Development (ATD), San Diego Chapter and teaches at National University. In his book foreword, Ken Blanchard called her book, BACK OFF! Your Kick-Ass Guide to Ending Bullying at Work, “the most comprehensive and valuable handbook on the topic.” She recently released a second book entitled, SEEKING CIVILITY: How Leaders, Managers and HR Can Create a Workplace Free of Bullying.
- A 30 minute Diversity Conversation with an Expert
- 10 Tracks about Kindness, Inclusivity, Joy, and Togetherness to add to your Holiday Party Playlist!
- Talking with a warrior of Courage – Interview with Ryan Berman
- 3 Inclusion Apps That Caught Our Attention
- 9 California Legal Updates You Must Know About